Details of my fun filled sessions.

Hey you!!!

I'm glad you are here again.
Thanks for stopping by, it's really dear to me.

Yeeehhh!!!! Its a new post😊😊

So I promised to make a post explaining and describing our various available session and I'm about to fulfill it.

Without wasting much time, let's get to it.

Our daily Monday Session tagged "Quick Motivational Monday" basically this session is gonna hold every Monday morning, it's the first working day of the new week and we should have something to motivate us, we should have something to read and smile😊😊, something to calmπŸ€— us down, something to tell us to stay strong.
In a nutshell something to keep us going😊.

And the second one is "Juicy Gist Wednesday", I just love every bit of our sessions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...
So, this session will hold every Wednesday , we'll come to read and share juicy something, you knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and a lirru bit of gossip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Basically we are gonna be having fun. All work and no gist makes us a dull children,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, don't try to correct meπŸ€‘πŸ˜‚.

Last but not the least for now on our list of incoming sessions is "CandyListens Friday"
This one is so deep to me😣, you've a story you wanna share but remain anonymous, you've  got personal questions to ask but don't have someone to listen to youπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ,  I know how it feels, say no more my sweetheart!!! Candy Listens.
In this session we will be  working as a team, to dish out helpful advises and bringing up our suggestions and making others feel better.

Don't forget to like, comment and share.
 Follow me too by clicking on the menu bar, at the top left side of the page.

MAKE SURE TO HAVE A GREAT DAY.

CANDYπŸ’™πŸ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BYE JULY, HELLO AUGUST!! πŸ₯‚